activemq-users mailing list archives

From Taplin Steve <steve_tap...@yahoo.co.uk>
Subject STOMPing trouble with ServiceMix
Date Wed, 18 Jan 2006 00:00:24 GMT
Hello,

I have successfully executed the 'C' STOMP example
against an ActiveMQ topic. Unfortunately, I am having
to read from the same Topic (i.e.
demo.servicemix.source) if I want the example to
complete - and therefore merely picking up an 'echo'.

In servicemix, I am using the
ActiveMQConnectionFactory to put a routed message back
on the STOMP connector.  Regrettably, I get a message
that this facility is not yet implemented.  (I have
also looked at OpenWire but the example appears to be
either un developed (as of today) for all features or
openwire does not support subscribe/topic messaging
capabilities.)

When running servicemix with the attached configs, I
get the following when executing the 'C' Stomp
example...

(Can anyone help/advise? - regards, Steve)

---

Caused by: javax.jms.JMSException: Could not connect
to broker URL: stomp://localhost:61626. Reason:
java.io.IOException: createTransport() method not
implemented!
        at
org.apache.activemq.util.JMSExceptionSupport.create(JMSExceptionSupport.java:32)
        at
org.apache.activemq.ActiveMQConnectionFactory.createActiveMQConnection(ActiveMQConnectionFactory.java:220)
        at
org.apache.activemq.ActiveMQConnectionFactory.createConnection(ActiveMQConnectionFactory.java:137)
        at
org.apache.activemq.pool.PooledConnectionFactory.createConnection(PooledConnectionFactory.java:84)
        at
org.apache.activemq.pool.PooledConnectionFactory.createConnection(PooledConnectionFactory.java:75)
        at
org.apache.activemq.pool.PooledConnectionFactory.createConnection(PooledConnectionFactory.java:68)
        at
org.springframework.jms.core.JmsTemplate.createConnection(JmsTemplate.java:457)
        at
org.springframework.jms.core.JmsTemplate.execute(JmsTemplate.java:573)
        ... 10 more
Caused by: java.io.IOException: createTransport()
method not implemented!
        at
org.apache.activemq.transport.TransportFactory.createTransport(TransportFactory.java:150)
        at
org.apache.activemq.transport.TransportFactory.doConnect(TransportFactory.java:115)
        at
org.apache.activemq.transport.TransportFactory.doConnect(TransportFactory.java:42)
        at
org.apache.activemq.transport.TransportFactory.connect(TransportFactory.java:76)
        at
org.apache.activemq.ActiveMQConnectionFactory.createActiveMQConnection(ActiveMQConnectionFactory.java:197)
        ... 16 more

http://uk.security.yahoo.com