activemq-users mailing list archives

From Datacom - Marcelo <marc...@datacom-telematica.com.br>
Subject Re: ActiveMq and solaris
Date Thu, 29 Dec 2005 11:09:46 GMT
No warnings and when We had sniff the traffic and  saw packets from the
message but they never appears to subscribers. There is a chance we are
doing something wrong (but I works so fine with OpenJMS in the same
configuration) I'll try to write a sample program to submit here if it
does not work eigther.

Thanks for the attention,

Marcelo