activemq-users mailing list archives

From Datacom - Marcelo <marc...@datacom-telematica.com.br>
Subject ActiveMq and solaris
Date Wed, 28 Dec 2005 15:21:31 GMT
Hi, we are facing a problem with solaris 8, we use activemq in a windows
xp box as a server. All clients (other windows stations) can connect
into this server, including the clients located in the server. When we
installed a client in Solaris, this client does not receive any messages
from server (the other clients still receive messages). We removed the
server (activemq) from windows and installed in solaris and every
station now receives all messages (windows and, we just have one
solaris, the localhost solaris). All acess via JDBC, sockets work fine,
only jms messages are missed by solaris when client. Is there a possible
problem in solaris configuration  ?

Thanks in advance,

--
MARCELO Ribeiro