activemq-users mailing list archives

From Datacom - Marcelo <marc...@datacom-telematica.com.br>
Subject Starting embedded broker
Date Tue, 27 Dec 2005 16:56:29 GMT
Hi my whole application runs inside only one instance of a JVM. I don't
want persistence at all, so I am tring to
start a broker (using activemq-4.0-M3) with the following:

       BrokerService broker = new BrokerService();
        try {

broker.addConnector("vm://broker1?marshal=false&broker.persistent=false");
            broker.start();
        } catch (Exception e) {
             //
        }
I dont know how to specify a "memoryPersistenceAdapter" I think its
similar to "vmPersistence" used in previous versions.
With the above code I allways get:

[org.activemq.store.jdbc.JDBCPersistenceAdapter] INFO: Database driver
recognized: [apache_derby_embedded_jdbc_driver]
[27/12/2005 14:50:20:593]
[org.activemq.store.jdbc.adapter.DefaultJDBCAdapter] INFO: creating tables
[27/12/2005 14:50:21:890]
[org.activemq.store.jdbc.adapter.DefaultJDBCAdapter] WARN: Could not
create JDBC tables; they could already exist. Failure was: CREATE TABLE
ACTIVEMQ_MSGS(ID INTEGER NOT NULL, CONTAINER VARCHAR(250), MSGID_PROD
VARCHAR(250), MSGID_SEQ INTEGER, EXPIRATION BIGINT, MSG BLOB, PRIMARY
KEY ( ID ) ) Message: Table/View 'ACTIVEMQ_MSGS' already exists in
Schema 'APP'. SQLState: X0Y32 Vendor code: 20000
[27/12/2005 14:50:23:171]
[org.activemq.store.jdbc.adapter.DefaultJDBCAdapter] WARN: Could not
create JDBC tables; they could already exist. Failure was: CREATE TABLE
ACTIVEMQ_ACKS(CONTAINER VARCHAR(250) NOT NULL, CLIENT_ID VARCHAR(250)
NOT NULL, SUB_NAME VARCHAR(250) NOT NULL, SELECTOR VARCHAR(250),
LAST_ACKED_ID INTEGER, PRIMARY KEY ( CONTAINER, CLIENT_ID, SUB_NAME))
Message: Table/View 'ACTIVEMQ_ACKS' already exists in Schema 'APP'.
SQLState: X0Y32 Vendor code: 20000
[27/12/2005 14:50:23:312]
[org.activemq.store.jdbc.adapter.DefaultJDBCAdapter] INFO: done creating
tables
[27/12/2005 14:50:24:500]
[org.activemq.store.journal.JournalPersistenceAdapter] INFO: Journal
Recovery Started.
[27/12/2005 14:50:24:703]
[org.activemq.store.journal.JournalPersistenceAdapter] INFO: Journal
Recovered: 0 message(s) in transactions recovered.
[27/12/2005 14:50:25:109] [org.activemq.broker.TransportConnector] INFO:
Accepting connection on: vm://broker1?marshal=false&broker.persistent=false
[27/12/2005 14:50:25:109] [org.activemq.broker.BrokerService] INFO:
ActiveMQ JMS Message Broker (localhost) started

I would like the broker do not try to create any table (thought
persistence=false parameter would do that).
Other question: reading in the site I think its not necessary to
directly run a broker with vm:// protocol, right ? (In my case is only
connecions inside the same JVM)

Thanks in advance,

--
MARCELO Ribeiro