activemq-users mailing list archives

From Hiram Chirino <hi...@hiramchirino.com>
Subject Re: Starting embedded broker
Date Tue, 27 Dec 2005 17:05:24 GMT
Hi,

Try:

BrokerService broker = new BrokerService();
broker.setBrokerName("broker1");
broker.setPersistent(false);
broker.start();

or if you like the broker configuration syntax stuff:

BrokerService broker = BrokerFactory.createBroker(new URI("broker://
()/broker1?persistent=false"));
broker.start();

Regards,
Hiram