activemq-dev mailing list archives

From <SuryaNarayan.B...@cognizant.com>
Subject Re: [HEADS-UP] ActiveMQ Artemis 2.10.0 any time between Aug-08 and Aug-12th
Date Mon, 26 Aug 2019 15:34:25 GMT
Hi,
Can you please let me know how to unsubscribe from this email chain?

Thanks,
Surya
________________________________
From: Clebert Suconic <clebert.suconic@gmail.com>
Sent: Monday, August 26, 2019 11:07 AM
To: dev@activemq.apache.org <dev@activemq.apache.org>
Subject: Re: [HEADS-UP] ActiveMQ Artemis 2.10.0 any time between Aug-08 and Aug-12th

[External]

It's Tagged and pushed....will send the VOTE Thread in the afternoon
after I prepare everything.

On Mon, Aug 26, 2019 at 12:01 AM Clebert Suconic
<clebert.suconic@gmail.com> wrote:

> Besides qpid-jms to be updated? anything else?
>

> I will start a release tomorrow morning, US, EST time.
>
> On Sat, Aug 24, 2019 at 4:38 PM Clebert Suconic
> <clebert.suconic@gmail.com> wrote:
> >
> > I’m also on the iPhone :). I didn’t mean now. Just any time between Monday.
> >

> > Have a nice weekend.
> >
> > On Sat, Aug 24, 2019 at 2:45 PM Robbie Gemmell <robbie.gemmell@gmail.com>
wrote:

> >> The proton-j update was made in another PR early in the week, so that bit
> >> is already done I believe.
> >>
> >> Just reading on my phone now so I'll leave the client update for Tim.
> >>
> >> Robbie

time machine isnt ready
update and footer key

and probably will take a

another one soon.

(paging one) i think needs to

"Clebert Suconic" <

it's better to release now,

how far are you?

Justin Bertram  wrote:
> [...]
I'm working on a ring queue
you cut the release.

Clebert Suconic

any time between this Thursday or

on this Friday for personal
hold me from doing on Thursday it

--
Clebert Suconic
and may contain confidential and privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient(s),