activemq-dev mailing list archives

From Clebert Suconic <clebert.suco...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [QUESTION] PUSH -f on master
Date Thu, 22 Aug 2019 14:49:25 GMT
I don't like push -f, I only use it rarely. I would have used it on
this case as the commit was never meant to be pushed... but it's ok..
we can live with it.
At least I didn't use any curse this time on my commit message...
lol... and no funny debug messages :P

Thanks God is Almost Friday.

Thanks guys.

--