activemq-dev mailing list archives

From michael.andre.pea...@me.com.INVALID
Subject Re: [HEADS-UP] ActiveMQ Artemis 2.10.0 any time between Aug-08 and Aug-12th
Date Mon, 26 Aug 2019 18:02:43 GMT
Just a quick one have we ensured we upgraded netty?

Get Outlook for Android

On Mon, Aug 26, 2019 at 4:07 PM +0100, "Clebert Suconic" <clebert.suconic@gmail.com>
wrote:

It's Tagged and pushed....will send the VOTE Thread in the afternoon
after I prepare everything.

On Mon, Aug 26, 2019 at 12:01 AM Clebert Suconic
 wrote:

> Besides qpid-jms to be updated? anything else?
>

> I will start a release tomorrow morning, US, EST time.
>
> On Sat, Aug 24, 2019 at 4:38 PM Clebert Suconic
>  wrote:
> >
> > I’m also on the iPhone :). I didn’t mean now. Just any time between Monday.
> >

> > Have a nice weekend.
> >
> > On Sat, Aug 24, 2019 at 2:45 PM Robbie Gemmell  wrote:
> >>
> >> The proton-j update was made in another PR early in the week, so that bit
> >> is already done I believe.
> >>
> >> Just reading on my phone now so I'll leave the client update for Tim.
> >>
> >> Robbie

time machine isnt ready
update and footer key

and probably will take a

> [...]