activemq-dev mailing list archives

From BrSwPdx <bsuwisutigas...@pdxinc.com>
Subject Odd issue with message consumers
Date Fri, 02 Aug 2019 15:55:51 GMT
We are seeing an odd issue with our embedded broker.  We have our processors
registered as message listeners on a queue's consumer, but the consumer
appears to stop delivering messages via the OnMessage call.  No errors are
thrown when this happens and we do not see any sort of dead lock or
contention in the thread dumps.

Adding the logging plugin shows that the queue is still active and receiving
messages, but they just do not seem to be consumed.  This issue has us
stumped and I'm reaching out to see if anyone has encountered similar
behavior and found a cause/solution.