activemq-dev mailing list archives

From Łukasz Dywicki <l...@code-house.org>
Subject Re: Uneven distributions of consumers across multiple activemq broker nodes
Date Thu, 16 May 2019 14:10:17 GMT
Its kinda expected with 2 nodes to have such situations as failover is
well... random. With more nodes in failover you will get better load
distribution.

By default failover transport will pick random element from list:
https://activemq.apache.org/failover-transport-reference#using-randomize

So its already shuffled. My silly proposal is to double amount of
elements in failover URI ie. failover:(a,b,a,b) and see if it makes
things better.

Cheers,
Łukasz
--