activemq-dev mailing list archives

From Clebert Suconic <clebert.suco...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Apache ActiveMQ Artemis 2.8.0
Date Wed, 01 May 2019 13:32:19 GMT
Yeah...
My -1 recorded then..

The vote is Cancelled.

On Wed, May 1, 2019 at 5:31 AM Robbie Gemmell <robbie.gemmell@gmail.com> wrote:

> Most of the time I'd just decide to do another release Real Soon if an
> important bug came up at this stage...since its the same amount of
> work, folks wont get the new fix any quicker, but respinning means
> other folks dont get the things they could use now, and other stuff
> might come up in the next few days suggesting more delays or releases
> again.
>
> This would be a good case for the exception though, given its about
> invalid message delivery and if I'm reading the below correctly has
> only being present since 2.7.0 under 6 weeks ago. Avoiding announcing
> another new minor release with the issue is perhaps wise.
>
> On Wed, 1 May 2019 at 06:01, Clebert Suconic <clebert.suconic@gmail.com> wrote:
> >
> > I have a question. I have found a critical issue:
> >
> > https://github.com/apache/activemq-artemis/pull/2656/commits/46d550bda25eae609ee874f5f88b28221a141083
> >
> > It's not a regression on 2.8.0, but a blocker bug on 2.7.0.
> >
> > Would I be better on cancel 2.8.0 and respin it.. or do a 2.8.1 asap?
> >
> > On Mon, Apr 29, 2019 at 7:11 AM michael.andre.pearce
> > <michael.andre.pearce@me.com.invalid> wrote:
> > >
> > > +1 have built locally, and run a number of basic flow tests using core and
amqp.Sent from my Samsung Galaxy smartphone.
Date: 27/04/2019  15:50  (GMT+00:00) To: dev@activemq.apache.org Subject: Re: [VOTE] Apache
ActiveMQ Artemis 2.8.0 +1Il sab 27 apr 2019, 16:09 Christopher Shannon <christopher.l.shannon@gmail.com>
ha scritto:> +1>> On Fri, Apr 26, 2019 at 12:18 PM Timothy Bish <tabish121@gmail.com>
wrote:>> > On 4/25/19 9:48 PM, Clebert Suconic wrote:> > > I would like
to propose an Apache ActiveMQ Artemis 2.8.0 release.> > >> > > This is basically
a bug fix release, with the addition of the following> > feature:> > >>
https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?projectId=12315920&version=12345169>
>> http://activemq.apache.org/components/artemis/documentation/latest/hacking-guide/validating-releases.html>
2.8.0> > > [ ] +0 no opinion> > > [ ] -1 disapprove (and reason why)>
>> > * Validated signatures and checksums> > * Checked for license and notice
files> > * Validated source licenses with 'mvn apache-rat:check -Prelease'> >
* Ran binary broker and tested using Qpid JMS example (secured and> > anonymous)>

--
Clebert Suconic