activemq-dev mailing list archives

From Clebert Suconic <clebert.suco...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: dist area clean up needed for old releases
Date Fri, 10 May 2019 19:27:36 GMT
I have cross referenced with the other post about docs... I thought I
was answering that post.

However, since I accidentally promised it :) I am doing the cleanup

Artemis:
Deleting       1.5.6
Deleting       2.6.1
Deleting       2.6.2
Deleting       2.6.3
Deleting       2.6.4
(2.7.0 will go after I send the announcement.. working on it.. I had a
few issues on updating the website)

Apollo:
Removed

NMS:
Is it ok to remove 1.5.0? (I'm not sure if these two are active branches)

for ActiveMQ:

should I remove 5.14.5? I'm not sure if 5.14 is an active branch or not.

--
Clebert Suconic