activemq-dev mailing list archives

From Clebert Suconic <clebert.suco...@gmail.com>
Subject [RESULT] [VOTE] Apache ActiveMQ Artemis 2.8.1
Date Tue, 21 May 2019 13:20:33 GMT
Vote passed with 5 Votes, 3 Binding, 2 non binding:

Binding:
Clebert Suconic
Timothy Bish
Christopher Shannon

Non Binding:
Emmanuel Hugonnet
Francesco nigro

Thank you to everyone who contributed and took the time to review the release.

I'll move forward with the getting the release out and updating the
relevant documentation and website.

Regards

--
Clebert Suconic