activemq-dev mailing list archives

From Robbie Gemmell <robbie.gemm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Component/Plugin repository
Date Fri, 31 May 2019 18:42:31 GMT
I probably would do one each, yes. Its the easiest separation, keeps
things independent and focused from the start and can avoid various
hassles later.

I'd perhaps consider 'all <foo> stuff' aggregation (e.g foo =
metrics), but really I dont personally see the benefits as outweighing
the other things a lot of the time. I dont think anyone is charging us
per repo.

With a shared repo I guess you would just tag everything, or else
start down the route of complications that also make individual repos
seem nice. Could use Subversion, subdir tags were easy there :)

(Aside, there is one project, ActiveMQ. These would be components).