activemq-dev mailing list archives

From Justin Bertram <jbert...@apache.org>
Subject [VOTE] Apache ActiveMQ Artemis 2.9.0
Date Thu, 30 May 2019 18:39:09 GMT
I would like to propose an Apache ActiveMQ Artemis 2.9.0 release.

This is one of the smallest releases we've done. It includes a handful of
bug fixes, a few improvements, and one major new feature:

  [ARTEMIS-2308] - Support exporting metrics

The release notes can be found here:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?projectId=12315920&version=12345527

The git commit report is here:
http://activemq.apache.org/components/artemis/download/commit-report-2.9.0

Source and binary distributions can be found here:
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/activemq/activemq-artemis/2.9.0/

The Maven repository is here:
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapacheactivemq-1191

In case you want to give it a try with the maven repo on examples:
http://activemq.apache.org/artemis/docs/latest/hacking-guide/validating-releases.html

The source tag:
https://gitbox.apache.org/repos/asf?p=activemq-artemis.git;a=commit;h=refs/tags/2.9.0

I will update the website after the vote has passed.

[ ] +1 approve the release as Apache Artemis 2.9.0
[ ] +0 no opinion
[ ] -1 disapprove (and reason why)

Here's my +1

Justin