activemq-dev mailing list archives

From Christopher Shannon <christopher.l.shan...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [PROPOSAL] ActiveMQ 5.15.10 release
Date Tue, 14 May 2019 14:17:40 GMT
Yes they were minor but we currently use Jira for the release notes so it's
good to have visibility to users know what changed.

Master is already on 5.16.0-SNAPSHOT.  It's fine to do a 5.15.10 my point
is just that it's pretty clear we need to get 5.16.0 out the door if we are
already hitting 10 point releases for 5.15 so I would like to get that JDK
11 support figured out.  If there's issues with building with JDK 11 then
we could always wait for build compatibility for the next release but at
least make sure it's runtime compatible with JDK 11.