activemq-dev mailing list archives

From Christopher Shannon <christopher.l.shan...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [PROPOSAL] ActiveMQ 5.15.10 release
Date Tue, 14 May 2019 10:34:49 GMT
Ooops, I read the proposal as 5.15.0 not 5.15.10 :)

So I think my opinion probably stands either way.  We could do a 5.15.10
but we really need to get 5.16.0 out the door and stop doing patch releases
on 5.15.x.  The only thing holding back 5.16.0 is the JDK 11 support but
there's some nice improvements to 5.16.0 that I would like to see released
(such as some KahaDB improvements)