activemq-dev mailing list archives

From michael.andre.pea...@me.com.INVALID
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Component/Plugin repository
Date Thu, 30 May 2019 04:49:45 GMT
What ever the agreed place is i would want to see the same rules being applied across the board
as noted this isnt the first time this has cropped up.

That said. If we go seperate repo route. We could move other bits like docker and operator
sub modules to sub repos there so they can have possibly a different lifecycle.

In particular comment to Prometheus plugin. Would it be worth while also providing some base
grafana dashboard people can just import to complement the metrics so end users have an even
quicker onboarding journey.

Get Outlook for Android

On Wed, May 29, 2019 at 2:09 PM +0100, "Clebert Suconic" <clebert.suconic@gmail.com>
wrote:

We could have a separate repository for these plugins...

They could be part of our binary distribution (as being consumed), and
we could have special CLI options to activate them.

e.g.: ./artemis create /folder --plugin prometheus

The prometheus plugin would be only applied if such option was applied.

--
Clebert Suconic