activemq-dev mailing list archives

From ldebello <luis_debe...@hotmail.com>
Subject Help for creating a test case for reproducing an issue
Date Tue, 21 May 2019 18:24:48 GMT
Hi guys,

I am posting this message again because it seems it didnt get publish. The
following scenario does not work in Artemis 2.7.0 but it works in Artemis
2.6.3 so my idea was to create a test in Artemis 2.6.3 to understand how
this works and then fix the same test in Artemis 2.7.0

Scenario:
Server 1:
Get Messages to x and diverts to y. Then has a bridge from y to z in Server
2.

Server 2:
Create a cluster with Server 3.

Server 3:
Cluster with Server 2.

Send a AMQP message to Server 1 and get the message from Server 3. The test
works if I got the message from Server 2 but I am not able to get it from
Server 3.

https://gist.github.com/ldebello/e822d943b19c652d442a0b103e97858d
<https://gist.github.com/ldebello/e822d943b19c652d442a0b103e97858d>

Best regards,