activemq-dev mailing list archives

From Bruce Snyder <bruce.sny...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [ANNOUNCE] Website updated!
Date Fri, 05 Apr 2019 23:13:38 GMT
Great job everyone who contributed!

One item I do not see are the news items that used to be on the front page.
I know that many users paid attention to that to understand what is
happening with releases, etc. I don't see it on the front page or in each
component page. Has there been any consideration given to this one 'active'
piece of communication on the website and what eliminating it might mean
for the user base?

Bruce

--
perl -e 'print