activemq-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Clebert Suconic <clebert.suco...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: HEADS-UP 2.7.1 in 1 week
Date Wed, 17 Apr 2019 17:12:10 GMT
I do not know if it’s Murthy law.  But I started working on a minor bug
that I wanted included.


Tomorrow is a day before a holiday. So I will push it to early next week.


Sorry about it.

On Wed, Apr 17, 2019 at 8:23 AM Clebert Suconic <clebert.suconic@gmail.com>
wrote:

> I was considering a minor feature.  But this has been progressing.  So I’m
> fine with 2.8.0.
>
> I don’t see a need to make a 2.7.x branch.  Just FYI as the feature seems
> production ready and it’s off by default now (after I merge the last PR)
>
> On Wed, Apr 17, 2019 at 5:34 AM Robbie Gemmell <robbie.gemmell@gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
>> As mentioned on
>>
>> https://github.com/apache/activemq-artemis/pull/2619#issuecomment-484008358
>> ,
>> this feels more appropriate as 2.8.0 given the behaviour changes
>> present.
>>
>> On Tue, 16 Apr 2019 at 21:05, Clebert Suconic <clebert.suconic@gmail.com>
>> wrote:
>> >
>> > I will cut it tomorrow.. and name it 2.7.1.
>> >
>> > On Tue, Apr 16, 2019 at 3:49 PM Clebert Suconic
>> > <clebert.suconic@gmail.com> wrote:
>> > >
>> > > @Michael Pearce I merged it.
>> > >
>> > > I wonder if i could still call it 2.7.1, including both commits, or
>> > > should I bump it to 2.8.0.
>> > >
>> > >
>> > > I want to cut it tomorrow.
>> > >
>> > > On Mon, Apr 15, 2019 at 1:35 PM <michael.andre.pearce@me.com.invalid>
>> wrote:
>> > > >
>> > > > Have sent a small pr its a minor feature if it can make it please.
>> > > >
>> > > >
>> > > >
>> > > >
>> > > > Get Outlook for Android
>> > > >
>> > > >
>> > > >
>> > > >
>> > > >
>> > > >
>> > > >
>> > > > On Tue, Apr 9, 2019 at 10:16 PM +0100, "Clebert Suconic" <
>> clebert.suconic@gmail.com> wrote:
>> > > >
>> > > >
>> > > >
>> > > >
>> > > >
>> > > >
>> > > >
>> > > >
>> > > >
>> > > >
>> > > > I would like to do a 2.7.1 release one week from now.
>> > > >
>> > > >
>> > > > if you can't make it 2.7.1 on your changes.. don't worry.. we can
>> wait 2.7.2
>> > > >
>> > > >
>> > > > (so far there's no features on master.. so it will progress as
>> > > > 2.7.1... if in 1 week from now anyone commits a major feature I will
>> > > > decide if the feature is production ready and either make a 2.8.0
or
>> > > > branch 2.7.x).
>> > > >
>> > > > --
>> > > > Clebert Suconic
>> > > >
>> > > >
>> > > >
>> > > >
>> > > >
>> > >
>> > >
>> > > --
>> > > Clebert Suconic
>> >
>> >
>> >
>> > --
>> > Clebert Suconic
>>
> --
> Clebert Suconic
>
-- 
Clebert Suconic

Mime
  • Unnamed multipart/alternative (inline, None, 0 bytes)
View raw message