activemq-dev mailing list archives

From smantri <shraddha.man...@infor.com>
Subject Failover Transport hangs forever on connection.start() in Master/Slave
Date Tue, 23 Apr 2019 20:22:43 GMT
Hi,

I have Master/Slave broker url for failover transport as follows:
(ssl://brokerurl1:61616,ssl://brokerurl2:61616)?timeout=5000&startupMaxReconnectAttempts=5&maxReconnectAttempts=5

Client picks up one broker url at random, if the url picked up to connect at
random is slave, the call hangs forever at connection.start(). Above
mentioned failover transport options are not being considered in this case.
I don't want to set randomize option to false.

Can anyone help understanding how can I make it respond and not hang
forever?Does anyone know the reason for transport options (timeout,
reconnect attempts) not being considered?

Thanks!