activemq-dev mailing list archives

From Clebert Suconic <clebert.suco...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] ActiveMQ Artemis Native 1.0.0 (RC2)
Date Tue, 05 Mar 2019 18:32:42 GMT
It is more important to make sure the release has appropriate LICENSE
files, and any other requirements Apache License rules include on
releases...  (e.g. signatures on the maven repository).

There is a pending PR here for these changes as soon as the native
bits is released, if you really want to test the changes. (I already
tested it though, and it's fine).

On Tue, Mar 5, 2019 at 12:55 PM michael.andre.pearce
<michael.andre.pearce@me.com.invalid> wrote:

> Without sounding silly. How am i meant to check this?Currently its a lib but as we dont
have the activemq artemis bit removed in master and dependency on it i cannot build artemis
with it and check its behaviour.Do you have a branch in artemis that we can use that builds
based on the dependency?Sent from my Samsung Galaxy smartphone.
> -------- Original message --------From: Justin Bertram <jbertram@apache.org> Date:
05/03/2019  16:57  (GMT+00:00) To: dev@activemq.apache.org Subject: Re: [VOTE] ActiveMQ Artemis
Native 1.0.0 (RC2) LGTM+1JustinOn Tue, Mar 5, 2019 at 10:52 AM Gary Tully <gary.tully@gmail.com>
wrote:> +1>> On Mon, 4 Mar 2019 at 01:25, Clebert Suconic <clebert.suconic@gmail.com>>
wrote:> >> > I would like to propose an Apache ActiveMQ Artemis Native 1.0.0>
Artemis Native,> >> > Source distribution can be found here:> >> https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/activemq/activemq-artemis-native/1.0.0/>
>> > Maven repository is here:> >> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapacheactivemq-1179>
release> > notes will be part of the main component. And also, the binary here is>
> distributed through maven.> >> >> > [ ] +1 approve the release as Apache
Artemis 2.4.0> > [ ] +0 no opinion> > [ ] -1 disapprove (and reason why)> >>

--
Clebert Suconic