activemq-dev mailing list archives

From Clebert Suconic <clebert.suco...@gmail.com>
Subject [HEADS-UP] ActiveMQ Artemis 2.7.0 release in 1 week
Date Thu, 07 Mar 2019 22:07:41 GMT
I think we would be ready to a release in 1 week-ish (depending on a
task I'm working on now).. but I want to send this heads-up. if you
have anything you want to have on 2.7.0 it would be nice to finish
before next Wed?

If you need an extra day or two please use this thread. I will send
another update here a day before I'm cutting it.

(I'm kind of volunteering to be the release manager on 2.7.0, but if
you want to be the release on 2.7.0 I will gladly let you do it)

This will be a great release.. a lot of work on it... I'm excited to
see the new Clustering Federation, performance improvements and a lot
of other things released.

Clustering Federation is a feature so exciting that it feels like
Artemis being a totally new beast upping the game on clustering. it
brings a lot of power to the broker. (Kudos to Michael Pearce on that
front.. you guys should check it out).

--
Clebert Suconic