activemq-dev mailing list archives

From Christopher Shannon <christopher.l.shan...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Broken ActiveMQ website build
Date Thu, 21 Mar 2019 19:40:12 GMT
I asked about it in the slack channel for infra and they said they migrated
to a new host and upgraded confluence on Monday so that explains it.  They
said to put a ticket in so I did:

But it might be something we need to change (ie the SSL versions are
mismatched or something) which is why in the other thread I mentioned maybe
we should just vote and push the new site.