activemq-dev mailing list archives

From michael.andre.pea...@me.com.INVALID
Subject Re: [VOTE] Apache ActiveMQ Artemis 2.7.0
Date Fri, 15 Mar 2019 18:43:39 GMT
Thanks for running the release Clebert.

+1 from me.

Started up broker ran a number of smoke tests. Checked qpid amqp jms client and core clients
against the broker during this.

Get Outlook for Android

On Thu, Mar 14, 2019 at 7:28 PM +0000, "Clebert Suconic" <clebert.suconic@gmail.com>
wrote:

I would like to propose an Apache ActiveMQ Artemis 2.7.0 release.

This is a big release, with 526 Commits, over 291 JIRAs overall. I'm
really proud being part of this project involving many companies and
distinct great developers. The commit list alone shows what I mean:

http://activemq.apache.org/artemis/commit-report-2.7.0.html

And this is the JIRA release report:
http://activemq.apache.org/artemis/release-notes-2.7.0.html

Source and binary staged repository is here:
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/activemq/activemq-artemis/2.7.0/

The Maven repository is here:
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapacheactivemq-1182

In case you want to give it a try with the maven repo on examples:
http://activemq.apache.org/artemis/docs/latest/hacking-guide/validating-releases.html

The source tag:
https://gitbox.apache.org/repos/asf/activemq-artemis.git;a=tag;h=refs/tags/2.7.0

I will update the website after the vote has passed.

[ ] +1 approve the release as Apache ActiveMQ Artemis 2.7.0
[ ] +0 no opinion
[ ] -1 disapprove (and reason why)

Here's my +1