activemq-dev mailing list archives

From Michael André Pearce <michael.andre.pea...@me.com.INVALID>
Subject Re: Website
Date Tue, 19 Mar 2019 05:19:14 GMT
I say let’s raise an infra ticket to get help. There looks to be a trodden path her and a
way to automate this, just isn’t documented fully.

Sent from my iPad

> On 19 Mar 2019, at 05:15, Michael André Pearce <michael.andre.pearce@me.com> wrote:
>
> gitpubsub, which allows the static contents of a designated git repository to be served
as the website for a project. git based websites are typically maintained in a asf-site branch
to be published ashttps://project.apache.org. They can be hosted from your primary project
repo. Typically these will be built as a jenkins job or a buildbot job. It is recommended
that you only have a single writer to the asf-site branch to avoid potential conflicts.

> Sent from my iPad
>
>> On 19 Mar 2019, at 05:12, Justin Bertram <jbertram@apache.org> wrote:
>>
>> This page [1] looks like it would have some good info, but it's just a
>> skeleton.  :(
>>

>> Justin
>>
>> [1]
>> https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=75964385
>>
>>> On Tue, Mar 19, 2019 at 12:05 AM Justin Bertram <jbertram@apache.org> wrote:
>>>
>>> Mike, did you have any thoughts on how to get the content in git through
>>> Jekyll and onto the live website? Right now it's a manual process which is
>>> fairly tedious, IMO.
>>>

>>> Justin

It's

The