activemq-dev mailing list archives

From Justin Bertram <jbert...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Understanding flow of events in order to use JMS properly
Date Sun, 17 Feb 2019 22:35:04 GMT
This list is for discussions specifically about ActiveMQ development. It's
not for application developers who are using ActiveMQ and need help. That's
what the "user" list is for [1].

That said, your question is not really about ActiveMQ at all but more about
general application design. I recommend you take your question to a site
like Stack Overflow which offers help for application development.

Justin