activemq-dev mailing list archives

From Jean-Baptiste Onofré ...@nanthrax.net>
Subject [PROPOSAL] Migrate to gitbox on January, 9th
Date Mon, 07 Jan 2019 19:54:12 GMT
Hi,

as mentioned in the other thread, and in order to give visibility to
everyone, I would like to do the move to gitbox on January, 9th.

Nothing change: I already the migration on several other projects
without problem.

Just after the migration, I will update scm section in the pom and
update Jenkins.

>From a committer perspective, the only thing to change is to update git
remote to gitbox.

So, without objection, I will do the move on January, 9th (or if you
think we can do it before, please let me know as I'm ready).

Thanks,
Regards
JB
--