activemq-dev mailing list archives

From Francesco Nigro <nigro....@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Artemis LibaioContext.c potential memory leak?
Date Thu, 31 Jan 2019 00:47:37 GMT
I think that Otavio P on a recent PR has raised a similar question.
I think that's correct: we need to address a couple of changes to fix
cleanup on failures. The reason why they haven't been addressed is that a
critical I/O error could mean just JVM shutdown so the process's death
would release any native resources (hopefully is duty of the OS).
That's my guess.

Franz