activemq-dev mailing list archives

From Robbie Gemmell <robbie.gemm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [PROPOSAL] Migrate to gitbox on January, 9th
Date Thu, 10 Jan 2019 10:32:57 GMT
The initial/main step looks to have been performed already, with repo
migration completed by Infra (via
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/INFRA-17607 for later
reference).

Using the old git-wip-us URLs has stopped working currently (the URLs
will eventually be redirected in the forced migrations next month) so
checkouts will need their remotes updated to reference gitbox instead
(or alternatively github, see https://gitbox.apache.org/ for more
committer details), which can be done by simple edit of .git/config or
probably some other way using git-remote.

Robbie