activemq-dev mailing list archives

From Timothy Bish <tabish...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Apache ActiveMQ 5.15.7
Date Thu, 25 Oct 2018 15:59:45 GMT
On 10/24/18 10:41 AM, Christopher Shannon wrote:
> Hi Everyone,
>
> I have created the 5.15.7 release and it is ready for a vote.
>
> The list of resolved issues is here:
> https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?projectId=12311210&version=12344049
>
> You can get the release artifacts here:
> https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/activemq/activemq/5.15.7/
>
> Maven repository is at:
> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapacheactivemq-1173/
>
> Source tag:
> https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=activemq.git;a=commit;h=795a2533b1cd4883ca1b17e7cb86d9bbc20994c5
>
> Please vote to approve this release.  The vote will remain open for 72
> hours.
>
> [ ] +1 Release the binary as Apache ActiveMQ 5.15.7
> [ ] -1 (provide specific comments)
>
> Here's my +1

+1

* Validated signatures and checksums
* Checked for presence of license and notice files in archives
* Checked using apache-rat:check that license headers are present.
* Built from source and ran the sanity tests, stomp, amqp and mqtt test
suites
* Ran a broker instance from the binary and checked for web console
functionality.
* Ran some samples from Qpid JMS against the binary broker instance.

--
Tim Bish