activemq-dev mailing list archives

From jafparejo <jafpar...@indra.es>
Subject ActiveMQ disable SASL authentication
Date Tue, 02 Oct 2018 14:17:23 GMT
Hi all,

We are configuring an ActiveMQ broker version 5.15.6. After starting the
broker we try to make a simple test connection with amqp transport connector
" <transportConnector name="amqp" uri="amqp://localhost:5672"/>"

but we received an error message
"PN_TRANSPORT_CLOSED: amqp:connection:framing-error: AMQP header mismatch:
AMQP SASL layer"

This simple client connection has been made with qpid-proton-0.25.0
libraries.

Since these are our first steps with amqp and ActiveMQ broker we don't need
authentication nor any other security layers. As we know for other brokers
(rabbit, qpid,) it seems that we have started ActiveMQ broker with SASL
authentication enable.
Is there any way to disable SASL authentication in ActiveMQ broker for amqp
connector?
We have not found anythings.

Thanks in advance.
Regards.