activemq-dev mailing list archives

From Clebert Suconic <clebert.suco...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: post-release updates of Artemis download pages
Date Mon, 10 Sep 2018 13:18:32 GMT
Thanks.  Will fix it to morrow as I’m out of work today.

Would be too much of an overkill to write a java class to generate the
website download automagically? so it won’t have these mistakes in future.
(Or at least we can fix it once for all)

On Mon, Sep 10, 2018 at 5:19 AM Robbie Gemmell <robbie.gemmell@gmail.com>
wrote:

> The entry added on the past-releases page for 2.6.2 has the same
> issues as discussed before, with the content being based on the main
> download page again rather than the other entries on the past-releases
> page.
>
> The download links point at the main dist area rather than the
> archive. They currently still work, but only until 2.6.2 (along with
> 2.6.1) is cleared from the mirrors now that 2.6.3 is there, at which
> point they will be broken.
>
> The docs link points to the docs for the current release, and though
> thats ok currently its likely to be an issue in future.
>
> Robbie
>
> On Thu, 12 Jul 2018 at 21:42, Robbie Gemmell <robbie.gemmell@gmail.com>
> wrote:
> >
> > As Tim says it is still broken, I didn't change anything since my mail
> earlier.

> > > Documentation link for 2.6.1 on this page is still broken for me:
> > > http://activemq.apache.org/artemis/past-releases.html

> there

> https://lists.apache.org/thread.html/5e07407b600aaae38a7ed757a0008bc70cca7a712868812202189f28@%3Ccommits.activemq.apache.org%3E
> central