activemq-dev mailing list archives

From Clebert Suconic <clebert.suco...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Apache ActiveMQ Artemis 2.6.3
Date Thu, 06 Sep 2018 15:45:15 GMT
There's always a thin line between bug and feature. Without trying to
bend the rules, the update you sent on update queues could be
considered a bug fix instead of a feature dev, and we could bring it
into 2.6.x and release 2.6.4 early next week:

I would also ask you to tweak your test (or add an additional test)
playing with a broker restart to make sure the queue update was
persisted on the journal. (I will add that comment to your PR).

On which case, can I get a +1 from one, with a condition of releasing
2.6.4 shortly next week? I would make that on the vote results.

--
Clebert Suconic