activemq-dev mailing list archives

From Robbie Gemmell <robbie.gemm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: post-release updates of Artemis download pages
Date Mon, 10 Sep 2018 09:19:21 GMT
The entry added on the past-releases page for 2.6.2 has the same
issues as discussed before, with the content being based on the main
download page again rather than the other entries on the past-releases
page.

The download links point at the main dist area rather than the
archive. They currently still work, but only until 2.6.2 (along with
2.6.1) is cleared from the mirrors now that 2.6.3 is there, at which
point they will be broken.

The docs link points to the docs for the current release, and though
thats ok currently its likely to be an issue in future.

Robbie

On Thu, 12 Jul 2018 at 21:42, Robbie Gemmell <robbie.gemmell@gmail.com> wrote:

> As Tim says it is still broken, I didn't change anything since my mail earlier.
>
> On 12 July 2018 at 21:29, Timothy Bish <tabish121@gmail.com> wrote:
> > On 07/12/2018 04:08 PM, Clebert Suconic wrote:
> >>
> >> @Robbie thanks for fixing it.. just came into it and realized you
> >> already did it.. thanks
> >

> > Documentation link for 2.6.1 on this page is still broken for me:
> > http://activemq.apache.org/artemis/past-releases.html

I did