activemq-dev mailing list archives

From Justin Bertram <jbert...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Guarantee delivery response message to origin producer
Date Thu, 20 Sep 2018 00:56:36 GMT
> So if client 2 sends "hello" with a correlation ID of unique UUID to
server 1 when server 1 sends the response will the broker know to send the
message back to client 2.

No.  As stated previously, the correlation ID is not used by the broker to
dispatch messages to clients.  I'm not exactly sure how to state the answer
to your question any more plainly than that.  Your original question was
sufficiently clear.

Justin