activemq-dev mailing list archives

From Clebert Suconic <clebert.suco...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Why the push to deprecate NMS-openwire?
Date Tue, 28 Aug 2018 01:49:37 GMT
When companies offer support they do at their own discretion.

Here in apache we develop software while we provide you the apache license
with apache terms and its limited warranty. (Read the license for more
information)

On your case you are asking about why Red Hat is not offering support.
Which is a question we cannot answer here.

Here at the dev list we can talk now to develop it. If you want to drive
it. We always welcome new developers to work here.

--
Clebert Suconic