activemq-dev mailing list archives

From Timothy Bish <tabish...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Apache ActiveMQ Artemis 2.6.3
Date Fri, 31 Aug 2018 15:11:28 GMT
On 08/30/2018 10:46 PM, Clebert Suconic wrote:
> I would like to propose an Apache ActiveMQ Artemis 2.6.3 release.
>
> This release has many bug fixes and a few performance improvements,
> and it contains exactly 100 commits, covering 54 JIRAs. Thanks a lot
> to all who contributed.
>
> A report of commits can be found here:
> http://activemq.apache.org/artemis/commit-report-2.6.3.html
>
> The release notes can be found here:
> https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?projectId=12315920&version=12343472
>
> Source and binary distributions can be found here:
> https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/activemq/activemq-artemis/2.6.3
>

> The Maven repository is here:
> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapacheactivemq-1171
>

> In case you want to give it a try with the maven repo on examples:
> http://activemq.apache.org/artemis/docs/latest/hacking-guide/validating-releases.html
>

> The source tag:
> https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=activemq-artemis.git;a=tag;h=refs/tags/2.6.3
>

> I will update the website after the vote has passed.
>

> [ ] +1 approve the release as Apache Artemis 2.6.3
> [ ] +0 no opinion
> [ ] -1 disapprove (and reason why)
>

> Here's my +1

+1

* Validated signatures and checksums
* Check for license and notice files
* Ran mvn apache-rat:check to verify source license headers
* Ran broker from binary archive and checked admin console and ran some
examples against it
* Built from source and ran sanity tests and the full set of AMQP
integration tests

--
Tim Bish
twitter: @tabish121