activemq-dev mailing list archives

From "michael.andre.pearce" <michael.andre.pea...@me.com.INVALID>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] 32 bits compilation for Artemis libaio native
Date Fri, 17 Aug 2018 23:41:23 GMT
I would suggest we implement what netty does with native libs like epoll.
Package a 32 and 64 bit and depending on deployed architecture and os, you use the corresponding
compiled native lib.
This way those on 64bit get the advantage. Yet supporting those on 32bit still where needed.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy smartphone.
-------- Original message --------From: Clebert Suconic <clebert.suconic@gmail.com>
Date: 17/08/2018  17:35  (GMT+00:00) To: dev@activemq.apache.org Subject: Re: [DISCUSS] 32
bits compilation for Artemis libaio native
Sorry to resurrect a 3 years old thread.

I turned out, I have some users from Wildfly complaining about removing 32 bits.

I am having more trouble on answering these calls than I would on
compiling it back.. so I will just place it back..

Any strong feeling about it?

--
Clebert Suconic