activemq-dev mailing list archives

From Clebert Suconic <clebert.suco...@gmail.com>
Subject [DISCUSS] Commits report
Date Thu, 17 May 2018 02:52:30 GMT
Before someone asks on the VOTE Thread.. I wanted to point out that I
made a small project to parse git commit and generate a report.

I have ran the report on top of artemis and I'm adding a commit report
here that can be useful at least on the voter's thread:

https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/activemq/activemq-artemis/2.6.0/artemis-2.6.0.html

I think it would be useful to have this one on top of the release
report as well. If nobody opposes I would like to add it to the next
release report.

The report generator current lives on my github page but it could be
moved somewhere else if someone bothers about being on my github fork:

https://github.com/clebertsuconic/git-release-report

--
Clebert Suconic