activemq-dev mailing list archives

From Bruce Snyder <bruce.sny...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Board report for April 2018
Date Wed, 04 Apr 2018 23:10:34 GMT
I am following up again to request your contribution to the ASF board
report for April. The deadline to contribute is April 11th.

If you are contributing code to any modules within the ActiveMQ project,
please take a few moments to edit the following wiki page to report on the
activity that has taken place over the last two months:

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=75977784

Thank you!

Bruce

On Thu, Mar 29, 2018 at 9:30 PM, Bruce Snyder <bruce.snyder@gmail.com>
wrote:

> It is time once again to submit a report to the ASF board for April.
> Please take 5 minutes to contribute some of the project activity to the
> report at the wiki page below:
>
> https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=75977784
>
> This report must be submitted by April 11th.
>
> I really appreciate your contributions!
>
> Bruce
>
> --
> perl -e 'print unpack("u30","D0G)U8V4\@4VYY9&
> 5R\"F)R=6-E+G-N>61E<D\!G;6%I;\"YC;VT*" );'

> Blog: http://bsnyder.org/ <http://bruceblog.org/>

perl -e 'print

Blog: http://bsnyder.org/ <http://bruceblog.org/>
Twitter: http://twitter.com/brucesnyder