activemq-dev mailing list archives

From Piergiorgio Lucidi <piergior...@apache.org>
Subject ApacheCon current-event banner
Date Tue, 17 Apr 2018 20:16:37 GMT
Hi,

I'm contributing in the Apache ComDev project and we would like to spread
out informations about Apache-related events such as ApacheCon.

Rich Bowen started a thread about this topic and we are actually searching
to use a dynamic banner that will be updated automatically without the need
to update the website everytime for every new event. On the
dev@community.a.o list Rich Bowen asked to get this included in as many
project websites as possible [2].

It would be great to have also ActiveMQ website updated to include the
current-event banner described in the first step of this README [1].

To track the progress of all projects updating their website, a link to
this thread will be put in a shared google spreadsheet [3].

Thank you so much for your cooperation.

Cheers,
PJ

[1] - http://apache.org/events/README.txt