activemq-dev mailing list archives

From Christopher Shannon <christopher.l.shan...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Webconsole deprecation
Date Thu, 26 Apr 2018 19:35:11 GMT
Paul,

Sure, if there were actually people around who wanted to maintain the
web console and did the work then that would be fine but that just
hasn't been the reality.

Furthermore, there are certain things that require PMC members to
handle so there would still need to be people on the PMC willing to
support the web console as well (which hasn't really been the case
other than a few minor fixes I have committed the past couple years).