activemq-dev mailing list archives

From Clebert Suconic <clebert.suco...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [HEADS-UP] 2.5.0 release some time next week... (after wed)
Date Thu, 01 Mar 2018 19:28:22 GMT
My plan was to fix the examples and release it next week.

If anyone has any tasks that would take an extra 1 or 2 days to
complete.. (beyond wed) we could delay (hence I was sending the heads
up).

We don't need to wait 2 months to make any next release. we could make
2.5.1 in a couple of weeks. I know Wildfly guys are moving towards 2.x
and that may bring us an influx of changes.. but we can do a 2.5.1
shortly after.

--
Clebert Suconic