activemq-dev mailing list archives

From Clebert Suconic <clebert.suco...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [HEADS-UP] 2.5.0 release some time next week... (after wed)
Date Thu, 08 Mar 2018 22:59:54 GMT
I'm pushing this back to monday...I thought that was an easy fix and i
will need some more tweaking.

Meanwhile.. @everyone: avoiding pushing anything that will break the
release now :) doc fixes and test fixes is of course fine. I'm running
the whole testsuite before each PR I send now.. which is 2 hours..
anything other than that will push the release further.

On Thu, Mar 8, 2018 at 1:55 PM, Clebert Suconic
<clebert.suconic@gmail.com> wrote:
> I'm already on it... i'm working on it.
>
> On Thu, Mar 8, 2018 at 8:35 AM, Michael André Pearce
> <michael.andre.pearce@me.com> wrote:
>> Can we add
>>
>> https://github.com/apache/activemq-artemis/pull/1940
>>
>> As a blocker.
>>
>> On reviewing the PR and seeing why this PR is needed/wanted, it seems whilst console
is most visibly affected by a change done , it has more serious effect that the network pinger
also seems to get shutdown and not kept alive on slave failback. Concern also is if there
is anything else.

>> Sent from my iPhone
>>
>>> On 8 Mar 2018, at 12:28, Andy Taylor <andy.tayls67@gmail.com> wrote:
>>>
>>> I think  https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/ARTEMIS-1736 is a blocker as