activemq-dev mailing list archives

From Justin Bertram <jbert...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Activemq embeeded in wildfly 10
Date Mon, 26 Mar 2018 18:58:40 GMT
This is the "dev" list which is for those developing the broker itself. If
you're a user of the broker you should use the "user" list [1].

To answer your question...Take a look here [2].  It should provide the
guidance to you need to access ActiveMQ Artemis embedded in Wildfly.

Justin

[2] https://github.com/wildfly/quickstart/tree/master/helloworld-jms