activemq-dev mailing list archives

From ajayvaghelanw <ajay.vagh...@netweb.biz>
Subject Older Message Not Consumed(Stay Untouched in queue) Newer Messages consumed
Date Thu, 22 Mar 2018 11:31:26 GMT
Hello,

I am using ActiveMQ 5.15.0 and there are multiple queues in system which
helps to communicate my system for each queue there is an individual system.

But, sometimes in a queue multiple messages of any random time period got
stuck but after that time period newer messages is consumed but older
remained in queue.

I have added delay configuration in ActiveMQ. (Is it the reason??)

I have tried to identify the cause but not come to any conclusion.

I have seen that ActiveMQ has similar kind of problem in version older than
5.9.

Please help me out.
<http://activemq.2283324.n4.nabble.com/file/t378986/queueMessages.png>