activemq-dev mailing list archives

From François Papon <francois.pa...@openobject.fr>
Subject Re: [website] - style and js not load in https
Date Sun, 04 Feb 2018 06:33:43 GMT
I just reply now on the discussion thread ;)

François

Le 4 févr. 2018 10:22 AM, Michael André Pearce <michael.andre.pearce@me.com> a écrit
:

> I just bumped the discussion thread (was meant to do this the other week but forgot,
your mail reminded me) if you respond or watch that thread.

> Sent from my iPhone
>
> > On 3 Feb 2018, at 18:06, Francois Papon <francois.papon@openobject.fr> wrote:

> > Hi Mike,
> >
> > I would be happy to be involved ;)
> >
> > François
> >

> >> Le 03/02/2018 à 21:19, Michael André Pearce a écrit :
> >> Hi Francois,
> >>
> >> There’s actually an effort to overhaul the website entirely to rebrand along
with the new logo and update it to a bit more modern feel. And sort such issues as you raised.

> >> If you wanting to join the effort see some history in this user thread or just
reply and we can try get you involved, more help is always welcome :)