activemq-dev mailing list archives

From Martyn Taylor <>
Subject Website Discussion
Date Tue, 27 Feb 2018 18:25:40 GMT

I wanted to pick up the website discussion again since it seems to have
stalled.  The last conversation we had was around us setting up a video
call or hackathon to get the ball rolling.  I had a conversation with
Michael Pearce earlier in the week who's put together a potential site map
as well as providing some initial work towards moving towards a Jekyll
based approach.

Are people still interested in a video discussion?  I propose we use the
time to go over the new site design and allocate out some initial tasks to
get the ball rolling.

For those interested how about Monday 5th March, 20:00 UTC?